im a tree
Poops „mmmmmmmmmmm hahahaaaa amirite? hahaa!
this is what happens when you put a highlighter in the microwave in case you were wondering.
"Don’t even get started if you’re going to just try to do some mediocre shit, ‘cause there’s so much of that. Don’t do it just to make noise, there’s too much noise. Give me something amazing, give me something new. Give me something I haven’t seen before, in a way I haven’t seen it. Let me feel something. Find some kind of magic. Go towards something that is inexplicable. Give me something that’s agressive and gnarly. Chew up the world. Come at it from some other place. But just don’t give me the same shit over and over again, ‘cause I don’t want it."
Harmony Korine (x)
Kría Brekkan - (Forest) Ravine
East Village Radio, 2008
“the second song, i just wrote recently. and maybe it’s about a trip i’ve been on for like a whole year. but mostly about a trip i took to this very magical forest last month in japan with my husband. we experienced this forest that had roots that just really exploded our previous definition of what roots could be or look like. kind of like when something gets to grow in a really sacred place that it just turns into something really magical or original or yeah, pretty.”
On the song Flesh Canoe, from Feels
- Dave Portner: To me the song 'Flesh Canoe' is about my relationship with Noah at a certain time.
- Noah Lennox: That's news to me.
- Dave Portner: But the song is so androgynous and ambiguous about gender that anybody could listen to that and think I'm singing about a girl. It's not like the lyrics are written specifically like, 'Oh, I gotta sing this song to Noah.'
- Noah Lennox: When we were recording it, you were kind of staring at me.
- Dave Portner: (. . .) Sorry, dude.
- (from CMJ)